Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Why did you have to run your game on me?*


why did you have to run your game on me?*



according to my friends' status updates on my facebook account, last tuesday two really important things happened: (1) there was an earthquake in LA (which, btw, did not knock a single thing off the walls or shelves in my apt), and (2) hasbro won a court order leading to the takedown of the scrabulous game application on facebook (basically scrabble). there was a rampant scrabulous phase in my life where i had no less than 7 games going at once. it passed and the only people i played with anymo
http://lemonadezine.blogspot.com/2008/08/why-did-you-have-to-run-your-game-on-me.html

Abandoned



19 July 2008 I feel abandoned. I feel like I am on an island alone, floating without compass or map, directionless. Today, a man who called yesterday about her daughter needing an apartment showed up with his wife and child. And she is a child; 21 years old. She is Lesbian, and heartbroken because she just broke up with her girlfriend. She has one cat. I dont think they liked the place. Maybe they didnt like me, either. They probably thought I was a neat, clean, sensible, together p
http://deirdremorrison.wordpress.com/2008/08/04/abandoned/

Summer Tuesday Challenge Number 3



Photo courtesy ofGogoye. Well done to Ione and Leah for entering last weeks Summer Tuesday challenge. I think it might have required a bit too much brain (and writing!) power for some of you lazy readers, so this week is a bit easier. I want you to have a look at this picture and write 10 words that come to mind. Dont think too much, just write the first 10 words that come into your head. Then choose a word from your list that stands out for you, and use it to write an interesting sentence
http://littlegreenpig.wordpress.com/2008/08/04/summer-tuesday-challenge-number-3/


Links


  1. movie times
  2. buy movies
  3. video games

No comments: