Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Is the Next Generation of Gamers Spoiled?


Is the Next Generation of Gamers Spoiled?



As I sit here watching my friend play the game Dirt on the XBOX360, I admire just how realistic looking it is and how easily my grandparents could be fooled into thinking they were watching an actual race. Im reminded of the first console I ever had, which was a Super Nintendo. I played the regular Nintendo at my friends house, but when I got to the age that my parents deemed appropriate to play video games, Super Nintendo had just come out. My friends and I would spend hours playing Super
http://gaming.blogtopics.net/2008/08/is-the-next-generation-of-gamers-spoiled/

Like A Drunk Kangaroo On Roller Skates



Happy Civic Holiday. Here is your puzzle for the week: A KANGAROO WORD is a word that contains, within its own letters, a smaller word with the same meaning (i.e. much like a kangaroo, which carries its baby inside its own pouch). An example might help illustrate the idea: The word PRECIPITATION above contains within its letters the synonym RAIN. Notice also that the letters of RAIN appear in order from left to right, another characteristic of Kangaroo words. (Incidentally, the word RAIN i
http://hroman.wordpress.com/2008/08/04/because-every-day-is-a-holiday/


Links:



No comments: